Sunday, November 29, 2015

Tokyo Prefecture (東京都)

In this week, I want to introduce Tokyo!!!!!!
I had been there many times and Tokyo city is always fun !!!
Every time I enjoy traveling in Tokyo (:

Tokyo is in the Kanto region on the southeastern side of the main island Honsyu.



Tokyo is Japan's capital and the world's most populous metropolis. It's also one of Japan's 47 prefectures, consisting of 23 central city wards and multiple cities, towns and villages west of the city center.

Around Shibuya station is popular shopping and entertainment area. I feel that around Shibuya station is really powerful and they shows us the latest Tokyo fashion every time I went to Tokyo!! Also there are many young people. You will see many funny people too!








Next interesting city in Tokyo is Akihabara (秋葉原). Actually I have never been to there but there are many electronics shops and they sell it cheaper than other places !! Do you know "otaku" ? "Otaku" is people who really loves games and diehard fun. I think "otaku" is recently getting the world common ward. Akihabara has gained recognition as the center of Japan's otaku culture and many shops and establishments devoted to anime and manga are now dispersed among the electronic stores in the district.







Maybe you think why I didn't introduce Tokyo Disney Land because actually TDL is located  in Chiba Prefecture.


I hope you enjoy my blog!!!










1 comment:

  1. Hey Honami
    I cant look at these pictures, so you should repost these pictures. I liveed in Tokyo before coming to Hawaii, but my hometown is rural lol I have been to Shibuya many time, so let's go there together if you come there next time lol

    ReplyDelete